Beckett Grandfather Clock
The Beckett Grandfather Clock has a Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Swan-neck pediment features book-matched, crotch figured mahogany overlays, carved rosettes, a turned urn finial, and a decorative keystone with a “Prince of Wales” motif.
- The polished brass-finished dial features a decorative open center which offers a view of the inner workings of the movement, decorative corner ornaments, a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- The polished brass-finished pendulum features a decorative center disk which complements the dial and weight shells.
- Crystal-cut V-grooved glass the lower door with beveled glass on the sides.
- The door also features book-matched, crotch figured mahogany overlays in the corners.
- Illuminated dial and glass mirrored back.
- The locking case offers reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps and a sculpted base.
- A high-precision, German-made, Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Four floor levelers the cabinet on any surface.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Overall Floor Clock Dimensions:
- Height 87.75″ (223 cm)
- Width 27″ (69 cm)
- Depth 16.75″ (43 cm)
Would you like to see this Beckett Grandfather Clock in person? Give us a call at (480) 951-8994 and we can present it to you in our show room!