Limited to 50 Editions Only
The 38 mm unisex round stainless steel case encases the 20 jewel highly customized self winding complication. Featuring a genuine sapphire scratch resistant crystal on the face and the case back.. The highly decorated movement can be seen performing to 21,600 beats per hour. The GMT offers Dual Time keeping functionality for keeping two time zones. Traditionally used for tracking the Greenwich Mean Time or the Coordinated Universal Time (which is a world standard time zone) and the local time within one time keeping instrument, the GMT Mechanical from Brillier also features a date window at 3 o’clock and a center second hand. It has a 36 hour power reserve. The simplistic dial design has the seconds hand perfectly sweeping over the seconds markers on the outer periphery of the dial.
Available in Polished Steel Case with white or black dial or an ornate Gold Plated version with black dial. Each timepiece is individually numbered from 1 – 50 confirming the production number.
The movement is elaborately decorated with Cotes de Geneve finishing and completed with a decorated oscillating rotor.
As a high grade movement it is regulated in four positions to exacting standards. To deliver an excellent level of accuracy and consistent time keeping, we use the highest quality parts and multiple adjustment points throughout the movement. There are 20 real pallet rubies which allow for more accurate escapement in the movement.
GMT Mechanical Key features
- Enhanced and Customized by a Master watch Maker for Brillier
- Self Winding/Automatic Mechanical assembled overseas using quality components of varied origin.
- 20 jewel
- Dual Time Zone
- Center Big Seconds Hand
- Date Indicator @ 3H,
- Frequency 21,600 bph
- Power Reserve 36 hrs
2. Dial: Classic White & Black
3. Markers: Steel stick markers matching case coloring
4. Hands: Flat steel matching case coloring
5. Case: 316L surgical grade stainless steel
- Diameter: 38mm
- Dial opening: 34mm
- Thickness: 12mm
- Lug Width: 20 mm
6. Crystal: Genuine Sapphire with anti reflective coating
7. Strap: Genuine Leather Strap
8. Presentation and Packaging: Made in USA
Quality Control and Final Inspection
Each Time piece is subjected to a 5 point inspection and testing to ascertain best quality at the time of final assembly. They have undergone –
- Full Visual Inspection
- Water Resistance Test
- Power reserve test in three positions
- Time rate, beat error and amplitude test in three positions
- Running test in three positions
(Mechanical movements during transportation do at times lose their accuracy and or power reserves due to vibrations or jerks which may or may not affect your watch).