Edinburg Grandfather Clock</h2
- Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This floor clock features a swan neck pediment with book-matched olive ash burl overlays and three turned urn finials, carved rosettes, and a decorative final support.
- Brushed satin brass finished dial features cast center and corner ornaments, and a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase. Includes a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- Pendulum with cast center disk, and banded weight shells feature brushed satin brass finish to complement the dial.
- Two cloumns feature large reeds with turned column caps that frame the door. The multi-tiered bombe‘ base includes molding below the door and a decorative cutout.
- Glass mirrored back.
- Lower door features a decorative Gadroon molding with patterned beveled glass.
- Removable top side panels feature beveled glass and offer easy access to the movement.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Overall Floor Clock Dimensions:
- Height 90.75″ (231 cm)
- Width 27.75″ (70 cm)
- Depth 17″ (43 cm)
Would you like to see this Edinburg Grandfather Clock in person? Give us a call at (480) 951-8994 and we can present it to you in our show room!